Capital Gains Tax:
From 6 April 2020, if you dispose of UK land or property you will have 30 days from sale completion to report to HMRC and pay any Capital Gains Tax owed.
If you are considering disposing of UK land or property, please contact the office for further advice.
VAT Domestic Reverse Charge:
From 1 March 2021 the domestic VAT reverse charge must be used for most supplies of building and construction services.
The charge applies to standard and reduced-rate VAT services:
- for individuals or businesses who are registered for VAT in the UK
- reported within the Construction Industry Scheme
If you require further information, please follow the link below:
VAT Deferral Scheme:
If you deferred VAT payments due between 20 March 2020 and 30 June 2020 and still have payments to make, you can:
- pay the deferred VAT in full, on or before 31 March 2021
- join the VAT deferral new payment scheme – the online service is open between 23 February 2021 and 21 June 2021
- contact HMRC on Telephone: 0800 024 1222 by 30 June 2021
You may be charged interest or a penalty if you do not:
- pay the deferred VAT in full by 31 March 2021
- opt into the new payment scheme by 21 June 2021
- Agree extra help to pay with HMRC by 30th June 2021
If you require any further information, please visit Gov.UK