Accounts & Taxation
Parkes & Co Accountants provide “hands on” accounting and taxation solutions to a wide range of clients including Sole Traders, Partnerships, Company Directors, Employees, Pensioners, Landlords, Private Individuals, Limited Companies, PLC’s, Charities, Clubs, Associations and Organisations.
We are registered with both Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs to file accounts, returns and statutory forms electronically, enabling us to ensure all deadlines are met when assisting with Tax, VAT, Payroll and Self-Assessment. We can offer a comprehensive range of in-house services covering Book-keeping, Payroll/VAT Returns, Credit Control, Management Accounts, Year End Book Work, Annual Accounts, Corporation Tax and Companies House Liaison, Personal Taxation and Annual Returns, with self-employed or partnership accounts and CIS returns. We can also deal with HM Revenue & Customs on clients’ behalf where necessary.
Our services include provision of the latest Sage software plus upgrades, fully profiled to the business’s needs and supplied under licence for clients. As each of our clients have their own unique requirements, our services are tailored to cater for specific needs and instructions.
Our Comprehensive Accounting and Taxation Services include ...
Accountancy / Management
- Limited Companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Limited by Guarantee
- Sole Traders
- Rental Property
- Management Accounts & Reports on a quarterly or monthly basis
- Budgeting and Cash Flow Forecasts
- Corporation Tax Returns
- Partnership Tax Returns
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- VAT Returns
- Trust Tax
- Advice on Business Structure
- (e.g. Limited Company, Partnership or Sole Trader)
- Company Formations & Compliance
- Company Secretarial Services
- Registrations (VAT / CIS / PAYE)
- Registering procedures with HM Revenue & Customs
and Companies House
- Payroll Services
- CIS Services
- HMRC Enquiries & Investigations
- Implementing internal accounting systems
- Guidance & Training
- Establish relationships with banks, solicitors, financial advisors and factoring companies via our network of contacts
Initial discussions are always free and without obligation, please contact us for details.